Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a refreshing salsa that adds a nice bit of pizazz as an appetizer or to any summer cocktail party
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1⁄2 cup roma tomato, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 serrano pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup frozen corn
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 garlic cloves, chopped
- Throw all of the ingredients in a bowl.
- Toss gently to combine.
- Serve with your favorite corn chips, or serve as a garnish with fish or chicken.