Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is from the Palm Court at the Scottsdale Arizona Conference Resort, courtesy of the San Antonio Express News.
- Wash shrimp, peel and butterfly, leaving tails on.
- Preheat oil in skillet.
- Place shrimp in pan for approximately 2 minutes on each side.
- Remove from pan.
- Add butter, garlic and shallots, and sauté lightly.
- Add wine, seasonings and tomatoes.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add shrimp and heat quickly, then serve immediately.
Perfect, easy recipe for this busy Christmas time. I used 3/4 of a pound of shrimp and the 2 of us were in shrimp heaven! Very flavorful! I served this with a Ceaser salad and a glass of wine. As good as it gets! Thanks Miss Annie!
This made for a wonderful dinner last night. Only thing I did different was to lightly saute the garlic and add the shrimp to it to provide more flavor and I also left off the oregano. Doesn't go over well with DH. This is truly a fabulous dish and one that I will make again and again. Thanks so much for posting it.