Recipe by V'nut-Beyond Redemption
A quick and easy treat my aunt used to make when she came over our house for a visit. It’s not something that everyone can appreciate but a lot of Filipinos like this for a light snack.
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix rice flour and ½ cup water well.
- Form into small balls and flatten with fingers to form into ovals.
- Boil 1 ½-quart in a pot.
- Drop in boiling water 2 at a time.
- Skim when they float and drop in cold water.
- Drain and roll in mixed grated coconut and sugar.
- Serve right away.