Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Tender, juicy, delicious, who doesn't love meat on a stick?
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb lamb
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup minced onion
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon minced jalapeno
- 1⁄2 cup minced flat leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried mint
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- Make sure your minced items (onion, parsley, garlic, jalepeno) are very fine.
- Mix all items together like a meatloaf, until incorporated fully.
- Press meat onto wooden skewers, about the thickness of bratwurst. If the meat sticks to your hands, it may help to slightly wet them.
- These are best grilled outside, make sure not to over cook.
- You can also add extra jalepeno if you like, or a touch of red pepper.
- Serve with toasted pita bread, and /or tabbouleh.