Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Tender, juicy, delicious, who doesn't love meat on a stick?
Make and share this Palestinian Kufta recipe from Food.com.
- Make sure your minced items (onion, parsley, garlic, jalepeno) are very fine.
- Mix all items together like a meatloaf, until incorporated fully.
- Press meat onto wooden skewers, about the thickness of bratwurst. If the meat sticks to your hands, it may help to slightly wet them.
- These are best grilled outside, make sure not to over cook.
- You can also add extra jalepeno if you like, or a touch of red pepper.
- Serve with toasted pita bread, and /or tabbouleh.