Recipe by chefsmall
This is a delicious, fresh tasting Palestinian salad which is easy to prepare and very satisfying. It is also a very good food to eat during Ramadan.
Top Review by njarabcutie
this was the best dih i have ever tasted!! my sisters loved it cause they are vegie lovers!!! i have been making it almost every other day now!!! Thankyou for who ever posted this up!!!
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 cucumbers
- 2 spring onions
- 1 head lettuce
- 1 radish
- fresh parsley
- fresh mint leaves
- 1 pita bread
- lemon juice
- olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut all the vegetables into small - medium sized pieces.
- Cut the lettuce, mint and parsley into small shreds.
- Cut the pita bread into pieces about 1 square centimeter.
- Lightly fry the pita bread in a pan (using no oil).
- In a small screw top jar mix all the ingredients for the dressing together and shake the jar till they are all mixed.
- Toss all the ingredients together and enjoy.