Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a delicious, fresh tasting Palestinian salad which is easy to prepare and very satisfying. It is also a very good food to eat during Ramadan.
- Cut all the vegetables into small - medium sized pieces.
- Cut the lettuce, mint and parsley into small shreds.
- Cut the pita bread into pieces about 1 square centimeter.
- Lightly fry the pita bread in a pan (using no oil).
- In a small screw top jar mix all the ingredients for the dressing together and shake the jar till they are all mixed.
- Toss all the ingredients together and enjoy.