Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 2 cups shelled walnuts (soak them for at least 1 hour to soften them, it'll be easier to process them this way)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12 ounce) jardrained roasted red peppers
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- In a food processor, pulse walnuts, cumin, and salt until walnuts are finely ground (like the consistency of Hummus). Add peppers, garlic, olive oil, and lemon juice. Whirl until smooth.
Very good! I was looking for a hummus alternative and found this recipe. My guests really liked it too!