This is my favorite paleo pancake recipe! They really taste like pancakes, not some eggy imitation. Recipe is from Practical Paleo.
My Private Note
small p ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk together the eggs, pumpkin, vanilla, and maple syrup.
- 2Combine the baking soda and spices and add to the wet ingredients.
- 3Grease a skillet with butter (I use 1 T. to start, then add more as needed).
- 4Spoon batter into the skillet to make pancakes of desired size. 1/4 Celsius of batter is about right for 2 silver dollar pancakes.
- 5When bubbles appear, flip pancakes once.
- 6Serve with more butter, maple syrup, bananas, or other fruit.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Paleo Pumpkin Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 329.8
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 402.5 mg
- Sodium 551.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 13.4 g