This is my favorite paleo pancake recipe! They really taste like pancakes, not some eggy imitation. Recipe is from Practical Paleo.
My Private Note
small p ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk together the eggs, pumpkin, vanilla, and maple syrup.
- 2Combine the baking soda and spices and add to the wet ingredients.
- 3Grease a skillet with butter (I use 1 T. to start, then add more as needed).
- 4Spoon batter into the skillet to make pancakes of desired size. 1/4 Celsius of batter is about right for 2 silver dollar pancakes.
- 5When bubbles appear, flip pancakes once.
- 6Serve with more butter, maple syrup, bananas, or other fruit.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Paleo Pumpkin Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 329.8
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 402.5 mg
- Sodium 551.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 13.4 g