Recipe by Spectatrix
This is my favorite paleo pancake recipe! They really taste like pancakes, not some eggy imitation. Recipe is from Practical Paleo.
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together the eggs, pumpkin, vanilla, and maple syrup.
- Combine the baking soda and spices and add to the wet ingredients.
- Grease a skillet with butter (I use 1 T. to start, then add more as needed).
- Spoon batter into the skillet to make pancakes of desired size. 1/4 Celsius of batter is about right for 2 silver dollar pancakes.
- When bubbles appear, flip pancakes once.
- Serve with more butter, maple syrup, bananas, or other fruit.