Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is my favorite paleo pancake recipe! They really taste like pancakes, not some eggy imitation. Recipe is from Practical Paleo.
- Whisk together the eggs, pumpkin, vanilla, and maple syrup.
- Combine the baking soda and spices and add to the wet ingredients.
- Grease a skillet with butter (I use 1 T. to start, then add more as needed).
- Spoon batter into the skillet to make pancakes of desired size. 1/4 Celsius of batter is about right for 2 silver dollar pancakes.
- When bubbles appear, flip pancakes once.
- Serve with more butter, maple syrup, bananas, or other fruit.