Delicious paleo granola for breakfast or for a snack!
Make and share this Paleo Pumpkin Granola recipe from Food.com.
- preheat oven 325 degrees.
- Mix wet ingredients: pumpkin puree, coconut oil, honey, vanilla & spices.
- Add dry: nuts & dates.
- Spread evenly onto parchment covered baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 - 40 minutes - mix half way through.
- Let cool --> will get crunchy when cool.
- Snack directly or serve with almond milk as a cereal.
When it comes to the Paleolithic diet, there really isn't room for incoming problems. It's a simple diet because most of what is needed in there are pretty basic like meats, fish, vegetables, and other simple things that you often find in the kitchen, that is why so many people are into it right now. It's so easy to follow and you get the benefits that you want from a weight loss diet. <br/><br/>http://cooklikeacaveman.com/paleo-cookbook-review/<br/><br/>Living a healthier life has never been easier.