Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
From : http://paleoporn.net/paleo-pumpkin-blueberry-bread/
Make and share this Paleo Pumpkin Blueberry Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Add cashews and macadamia nuts to the food processor and blend into a fine nut meal.
- Drizzle macadamia nut oil while the blade is going until you have nut butter.
- Add banana and pumpkin puree to the food processor along with the nut butter and process until you have a thick mixture.
- In a large mixing bowl beat the eggs. Then add the banana nut mixture, almond meal, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and a pinch of sea salt.
- Mix until combined then fold in blueberries.
- Coat a bread pan with coconut oil and pour your mixture inches.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes or until the center is set.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes before serving warm.