Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a fresh, grain-free version of a granola type cereal. Paleo diet and Raw Vegan appropriate but yummy for anyone looking to make their own morning cereal a bit healthier.
- 1⁄2 apple, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon, to taste
- 1 tablespoon Agave (optional) or 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- 1 cup almond milk (make your own it's easy!)
- Chop all ingredients and combine in a bowl. Add almond milk and EAT!
- Feel free to substitute pear for apple, dried apricots for cranberries, raspberries for blueberries, hazelnuts for walnuts -- The possibilities are endless!