Recipe by delish #2
A guilt free treat as all the ingredients are healthy...in my opinion anyway;)The chocolate freezes and makes a thin shell over the banana and it almost has the texture of ice cream inside. I was skeptical at first but I love these. Found on The primal martini website via Pinterest. Too easy not to try only 3 ingredients!
- 2 large bananas, cut into chunks
- 1⁄3 cup dark chocolate, cup broken into chunks (I buy a lindt 85%cacao bar)
- 1⁄4 cup natural almond butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the chocolate and almond butter in a glass bowl and microwave for one minute.
- Stir rapidly till it is melted together and smooth .
- Dip the bananas in the chocolate and place on a cookie sheet covered in wax paper.
- place in freezer for fifteen minutes or overnight.