Napoleon Dynamite's Note:
Adapted from hometoheather.com. This recipe is supposedly good for wraps, tacos, as a min-pizza crust, etc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wisk eggs and water together in a bowl. Set aside.
- 2Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl. Pour liquid in and mix well with a fork until all ingredients are incorporated. The dough should be moist but not sticky and form a ball well when squeezed.
- 3Form dough into six balls and flatten each slightly in the palm of your hand, closing any major cracks that form at the edges.
- 4Place a ball of dough between two sheets of waxed paper and roll with a rolling pin until 1/8th of an inch thick.
- 5Remove one sheet of paper and flip the dough into a lightly greased frying pan on low to med heat.
- 6Gently remove the paper from the top of your dough.
- 7When it puffs slightly and browns around the edges you can flip it to toast the other side.
- 8Remove to a piece of paper towel to cool.
- 9When cool store these with sheets of wax paper between them in a ziploc bag in the fridge for 3 or 4 days.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Paleo Flatbread
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 43.2
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 62.0 mg
- Sodium 278.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: