Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Adapted from hometoheather.com. This recipe is supposedly good for wraps, tacos, as a min-pizza crust, etc.
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1⁄2 cup tapioca flour
- 1⁄4 cup arrowroot
- 2 large eggs
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Wisk eggs and water together in a bowl. Set aside.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl. Pour liquid in and mix well with a fork until all ingredients are incorporated. The dough should be moist but not sticky and form a ball well when squeezed.
- Form dough into six balls and flatten each slightly in the palm of your hand, closing any major cracks that form at the edges.
- Place a ball of dough between two sheets of waxed paper and roll with a rolling pin until 1/8th of an inch thick.
- Remove one sheet of paper and flip the dough into a lightly greased frying pan on low to med heat.
- Gently remove the paper from the top of your dough.
- When it puffs slightly and browns around the edges you can flip it to toast the other side.
- Remove to a piece of paper towel to cool.
- When cool store these with sheets of wax paper between them in a ziploc bag in the fridge for 3 or 4 days.
It's like a page out of wonderful cookbook that I just bought. I have been using Paleo for a week straight now and so far, 5 pounds gone.