Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Totally Paleo, gluten free and exactly like regular, old bread! Yay!
Make and share this Paleo Coconut Rosemary Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients, except coconut flour, in blender. Blend to smooth.
- Add coconut flour and blend.
- Spread batter into a parchment paper lined pan. (8in pie pan or square pan).
- Sprinkle more dried onions on top.
- Bake for 30 mins until browned.
- Cut into 4ths & slice through to make 2 sandwich slices per quarter!