- 4 eggs
- 1 banana, very ripe
- 59.14 ml coconut oil
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 0.59 ml salt
- 4.92 ml dried rosemary
- 9.85 ml dried onion (or garlic & onion mix)
- 78.07 ml coconut flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients, except coconut flour, in blender. Blend to smooth.
- Add coconut flour and blend.
- Spread batter into a parchment paper lined pan. (8in pie pan or square pan).
- Sprinkle more dried onions on top.
- Bake for 30 mins until browned.
- Cut into 4ths & slice through to make 2 sandwich slices per quarter!