1/1 Photo of Paleo Coconut Rosemary Bread
Totally Paleo, gluten free and exactly like regular, old bread! Yay!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine all ingredients, except coconut flour, in blender. Blend to smooth.
- 3Add coconut flour and blend.
- 4Spread batter into a parchment paper lined pan. (8in pie pan or square pan).
- 5Sprinkle more dried onions on top.
- 6Bake for 30 mins until browned.
- 7Cut into 4ths & slice through to make 2 sandwich slices per quarter!
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Paleo Coconut Rosemary Bread
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.0
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 186.0 mg
- Sodium 301.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: