Wendys Kitchen's Note:
Just made this bread off a recipe on the net. However I added honey and salt. Was great for a different breakfast bread. Of course used the thermomix.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place coconut in thermomix and set to 8 for 15 seconds.
- 2Add almond flour, salt and baking powder. Set to 5 for 15 seconds.
- 3Add honey and eggs. Set to 8 for 15 seconds.
- 4Place in small loaf pan that has been well greased.
- 5Place in 160C oven for 40 minutes (check at 35 minutes that it is not ready).
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Paleo Coconut Bread
Serving Size: 1 (579 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1405.1
- Calories from Fat 278
- Total Fat 30.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 1116.0 mg
- Sodium 1957.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 211.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 19.0 g
- Protein 63.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: