Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Just made this bread off a recipe on the net. However I added honey and salt. Was great for a different breakfast bread. Of course used the thermomix.
- 2 cups dessicated flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 eggs
- Place coconut in thermomix and set to 8 for 15 seconds.
- Add almond flour, salt and baking powder. Set to 5 for 15 seconds.
- Add honey and eggs. Set to 8 for 15 seconds.
- Place in small loaf pan that has been well greased.
- Place in 160C oven for 40 minutes (check at 35 minutes that it is not ready).