1/3 Photos of Paleo Chocolate Chip Coconut Cookies
This is a recipe I like to make for my boyfriend who recently started venturing into the realm of Paleo. We both think their great and they even ship well!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Cream butter, stevia, and vanilla.
- 3Add almond flour, baking soda, salt, and cocoa. Carefully mix.
- 4Mix in chocolate chips and coconut. Drop by rounded tablespoons and flatten or shape as you wish, these cookies do not spread.
- 5Bake for 10-12 minutes (only until they look slightly under-done) and allow to cool on sheet for 2 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Paleo Chocolate Chip Coconut Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.7
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 51.3 mg
- Sodium 421.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 20.5 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
no-sugar-added hot chocolate mix