1/2 Photos of Paleo Breakfast Veggie Hash With Eggs
A great way to get your veggies at breakfast. A very fulfilling, tasty and healthy breakfast that fits in with the Paleo lifetstyle.You can substitute the squash with whatever vegetables you have handy or in the freezer. If you are trying for low-fat you can also use less butter and olive oil. The tomatoes add a sweet pop to the hash, I used mini heirloom tomatoes. I recommend grass-fed butter like Kerrygold brand.This was served with some turkey bacon. Nom, nom nom...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add olive oil and butter to pan. Add garlic and onion and saute for 2 minutes, then add chopped squash or your favorite vegetable, cook for 2 more minutes, then add mushrooms. Cook for 5-minutes or until almost compete.
- 2At this point add salt and pepper, then add tomatoes and spinach and cook until spinach wilts. Drain well before plating.
- 3While finishing this prepare eggs to your liking (I like over medium as this is easiest) in another pan.
- 4To serve, drained hash mixture to and then add to individual plates. On top of hash add 2 cooked eggs per person.
- 5This is nice served with a side of bacon, and some avocado.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Paleo Breakfast Veggie Hash With Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.2
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 402.5 mg
- Sodium 266.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 15.4 g