Recipe by Wendy's Kitchen
I found this recipe online in the thermomix community website. The seeds refer to linseeds which the site did not recognize. I also used almond flour and coconut flour - not the raw ingredients as per step 1.
- 300 g almonds
- 15 g desiccated coconut
- 40 g seeds
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda or 1 1⁄2 teaspoons bicarbonate of soda
- 5 eggs
- 50 g coconut oil
- 35 g honey
- 15 g apple cider vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven 180 degrees and line a small loaf tin approx 10x20cm with baking paper.
- Mill Almonds and desiccated coconut in TM bowl 30 sec speed 10.
- Add linseeds, salt and bi carb, mix 5 sec speed 5.
- Add eggs, coconut oil, honey and cider vinegar mix 15 secs speed 3.
- Pour into a lined small loaf tin approx 10x20cm and bake for 45 mins at 180 degrees (or until skewer comes out clean).