Prep 1 hr
Cook 30 mins
This dough needs to sit overnight. but if you are a pizza or a lager lover, you already know it is worth it! Stacey
- 1⁄2 cup warm water, 110 f
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1⁄4 cup pale lager beer, not cold but not flat
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- In a large bowl combine water, yeast, beer and sugar.
- stir to combine.
- let stand for about 10 minutes.
- 2 3/4 cups flour and salt to the yeast mixture and blend.
- add as much of the remaining 1/4 cup of flour as neccessary to prevent dough from being too sticky.
- knead the dough for 8-10 minutes.
- divede dough evenly and form into two balls.
- dust lightly with flour and proof in the fridge overnight.
- allow 2 hours for proofing out of the fridge before making your pizzas.
- Bake at 450 F for 25-30 minutes or until desired browning.