- 1⁄2 cup tamari soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup rice wine
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup honey (local, wildflower)
- 2 tablespoons fresh gingerroot (minced)
- 2⁄3 cup pale ale beer
- 6 center-cut pork loin chops
Directions See How It's Made
- In saucepan, combine everything but pork chops.
- Simmer until reduced to 1 1/3 cups.
- Let cool.
- In baking dish large enough for all chops, combine chops and marinade, turning to coat evenly.
- Cover and place in refrigerator overnight. Turn periodically.
- Pour marinade into saucepan and boil 5 minutes.
- Grill chops on oiled rack 8 minutes per side. Baste with marinade during last 5 minutes.