Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
A great starter! First you taste "sweet" from the honey, then "warm" from the peppers. Very easy to make.
- 2 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined (about 60)
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped finely
- 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 3⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- Combine all ingredients except shrimp.
- Pour over shrimp and marinate for 2 hours.
- Broil shrimp on cookie sheet one or two minutes on each side until opaque.
- Don't overcook or they will be chewy.
- Can be served immediately or cooled.