Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
very healthy soup
- 250 g spinach, blanched pureed (Palak)
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1 tablespoon whole wheat flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg, grated (Jiphal)
- 1 tablespoon crouton, roasted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Mix the milk, atta and keep aside.
- Measure the puree and add enough water to make 3 cups. Bring to boil.
- Add milk mixture, salt, pepper and nutmeg, simmer for 4 minute.
- Pour into cups, sprinkle lemon juice and serve with croutons on the side.