Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
very yummy and healthy recipe
Make and share this Palak Paneer recipe from Food.com.
- panir (cut into small peices) or cottage cheese (cut into small peices)
- 4 green chilies
- 1 onion, properly chopped
- 2 tomatoes, pureed
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon haldi powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garam masala
- salt, as per taste
- 1)Wash spinach leaves properly and whistled it in a cooker about 1-2.
- 2)take it out,let it cool down and grind it preoperly it in a chopper or grinder.
- 3)Take skillet add 1tbsp of cooking oil,sauté cumin seeds,onion,bay leaves,garlic,ginger,tomatoe,green chillis and all spices all together.
- 4)After that add pureed spinach into it and let it cook for 5-10 min add some water if it is too thick.
- 5)Add paneer cubes into it let it cook for another 5-10min,keep aside serve hot with rice or roti anything of your choice.