Prep 3 hrs
Cook 30 mins
Every time my mother throws a party, she always makes chicken breasts on the grill. But the best part is that when the weather isn't appropriate, we bake this too. I love this my mom's recipe but now that I'm older, I made a few changes. It take about an hour and half or two hours, it depends.
- 6 large piece chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons red chili powder
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 teaspoons texas pete hot sauce
- 1⁄2 cup light yogurt
- 4 tablespoons garlic powder
- 4 teaspoons onion paste
- 4 teaspoons ginger paste
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
- In a large shallow bowl, mix yogurt, chili powder, garam masala, melted butter, hot sauce, garlic powder, onion paste, ginger paste.
- Mix them good, and then marinate the chicken breast with this.
- Put in fridge for one hour to marinate.
- Preheat oven to 335°F.
- Lay the breast on foil or oven safe tray and bake for about one hour- two hours or until you think it is done.
- When done, Serve hot!
- Add more butter if you like, I prefer more butter.
I grilled this chicken and it was delicious. Thanks