3 hrs 30 mins
Chef #631098's Note:
Every time my mother throws a party, she always makes chicken breasts on the grill. But the best part is that when the weather isn't appropriate, we bake this too. I love this my mom's recipe but now that I'm older, I made a few changes. It take about an hour and half or two hours, it depends.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large shallow bowl, mix yogurt, chili powder, garam masala, melted butter, hot sauce, garlic powder, onion paste, ginger paste.
- 2Mix them good, and then marinate the chicken breast with this.
- 3Put in fridge for one hour to marinate.
- 4Preheat oven to 335°F.
- 5Lay the breast on foil or oven safe tray and bake for about one hour- two hours or until you think it is done.
- 6When done, Serve hot!
- 7Add more butter if you like, I prefer more butter.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pakistani Style Chicken Breast
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 510.7
- Calories from Fat 274
- Total Fat 30.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 166.0 mg
- Sodium 345.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 48.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: