1/1 Photo of Pakistani or Desi Style Spicy Chili Chicken
Bint e Naeem's Note:
This is a really easy & quick recipe. And guys, I am already warning people with no tolerance to spicy food. Beware. This can be the most spiciest food ever. You can always lessen the amount of red chilli paste in eat but in my views you'll ruin the whole point of this dish. Its one of my all time favorites. I always make this dish with Bhagaar walay chawal( stir fried rice) & spicy green chutney & serve it wit sliced lettuce & cucumbers. For a perfect taste do not add all ingredients at once. The timing in when you add what to a dish while cooking makes a big difference in its taste. Enjoy till you start sweating :)
My Private Note
1/2 lb ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a pan add the chicken & stir fry till its half cooked or the water dries up.
- 2Next add 2 tablespoons tandoori spice mix & 2 tablespoons lemon juice & cook on high heat till the chicken is completely done.
- 3Now add the remaining tandoori masala, lemon juice, red food color, & red chili paste. Cook for 5 minutes on high medium heat.
- 4In the end add jalapeno, curry leaves (kari patta) and oil & simmer on medium heat for another 5 minutes.
- 5Your chillie chicken is done. Serve with rice, naan or parathas with chutney, raita & salad.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pakistani or Desi Style Spicy Chili Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 491.9
- Calories from Fat 308
- Total Fat 34.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 170.2 mg
- Sodium 159.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 42.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
tandoori spice mix
red chili paste