Prep 6 mins
Cook 0 mins
This easy raita should be served thick and used as a dip for samosas and other similar fried snacks.
- 2 cups yogurt
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 1⁄2 bunch of fresh mint
- 1 small green serrano chili
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Put all of the ingredients into a food processor or blender and puree.
- The sour cream is optional.
- Put the raita into a serving bowl.
- If it is too thick, stir in a little water, 1 Table. at a time.
- This is great used as a dip for fried Indian snacks such as samosas.