Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
This is another really nice way to dress up chicken. Enjoy with Basmati Rice, Pita Bread, and a nice garden salad with feta cheese for an exotic meal.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 6 cloves, of garlic minced
- 2 onions, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 cup ground blanched almond
- 1 teaspoon cardamom
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon clove
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 piece fresh ginger, the size of a quarter minced
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- Take the skin off the breasts and prick the chicken all over with a fork so that it will absorb the spices.
- Mix remaining ingredients to make a smooth paste.
- Spread paste all over the chicken.
- Place in a buttered baking dish making sure the pieces don't overlap.
- Roast in 350 degree oven, covered for 1 hour.
- Remove cover and roast 20 minutes more.