Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Posted by request. Times are estimates.
Make and share this Painted Peach Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 package yellow cake mix or 1 package pineapple cake mix or 1 package white cake mix, your choice of
- 1⁄2 cup neufachatel pineapple (Kraft)
- 3⁄4 cup cream cheese
- 5 eggs (~1 1/4 cups)
- 1 cup canned peaches, well-drained
- 1⁄3 cup red cinnamon candies
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 -2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Grease& flour a 10" tube pan.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cake mix (dry) with cheese& eggs in a large bowl.
- Blend on low 30 seconds, beat 2 minutes.
- Spoon about 2/3 of batter into prepared pan.
- Arrange peach slices over batter,then sprinkle candies over.
- Spoon remaining cake batter over all.
- Bake 35 to 45 minutes, until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool on rack (upright) 15 minutes.
- Remove& drizzle with glaze made by mixing powdered sugar with lemon juice.
- Serve warm or cool with whipped cream or ice cream.