These cookies are almost like suger cookies but not quite i made these on my own
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11.Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- 22.gather ingredaints.
- 33. combine flour, salt, and baking powder in bowl.
- 44. combine sugar, egg, vinnila extract, and butter.
- 55.once wet ingredients are thoughly mixed combine both mixtures.
- 66. mix well if there is still flour in the bowl scoop out the dough and put it on a cookie sheet knead intill its a nice ball of dough.
- 77. tear peices of the ball of dogh and arrange them onto a cookie pan.
- 88. (Optional) once there all separated get out your food colouring and put your choices of food colouring and smear them on in till your satisfied with them.
- 99. then stick them in the oven for 8 minutes no more no less.
- 1010.finally stick a toothpick in a cookie if it comes out clean there ready.
- 11Do not worry if there in the same shape of when you put them in scrape them of with a spatula then let them cool for 3-5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Painted Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 82.7
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 27.4 mg
- Sodium 329.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: