Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 8 mins
Cook 8 mins
These cookies are almost like suger cookies but not quite i made these on my own
Make and share this Painted Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1.Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- 2.gather ingredaints.
- 3. combine flour, salt, and baking powder in bowl.
- 4. combine sugar, egg, vinnila extract, and butter.
- 5.once wet ingredients are thoughly mixed combine both mixtures.
- 6. mix well if there is still flour in the bowl scoop out the dough and put it on a cookie sheet knead intill its a nice ball of dough.
- 7. tear peices of the ball of dogh and arrange them onto a cookie pan.
- 8. (Optional) once there all separated get out your food colouring and put your choices of food colouring and smear them on in till your satisfied with them.
- 9. then stick them in the oven for 8 minutes no more no less.
- 10.finally stick a toothpick in a cookie if it comes out clean there ready.
- Do not worry if there in the same shape of when you put them in scrape them of with a spatula then let them cool for 3-5 minutes.