Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
grandchildren like to help with this..we sure get some pretty designs you will need artists paintbrushes and some cookie cutters to have fun with
- 4 -5 egg yolks
- food coloring, in assorted colors
- save egg whites for glaze.
- place each egg yolk in small bowl.like a teacup.
- add a few drops of food coloring, mix well.colors will be strong.
- for lighter more translucent colors, add water.dip paintbrushes into cups, paint cookies that are on the cookie sheet.already cut.
- allow colors to set -- before baking.
- immediately before placing cookies in oven.brush with egg whites to glaze:.
Thanks, this was great for our Halloween sugar cookies and the kids loved painting.