Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
Yummy drink I was introduced to in the British Virgin Islands
- 4 1⁄2 fluid ounces dark rum
- 1 1⁄2 fluid ounces pineapple juice
- 1 1⁄2 fluid ounces orange juice
- 1 1⁄2 fluid ounces coconut cream
- Shake all ingredients (except nutmeg) well with ice and strain into a chilled highball glass.
- Top off with nutmeg and cherry.
I am not adding a star rating to my comments for this drink simply because it is way too strong for me. The taste of the orange and pineapple juices together with the coconut cream are wonderful! But for me, the flavor of the dark rum over powers the rest of the drink. I will leave this one to those who need a "Pain Killer" ;) I may try this again using a light rum. Thank you for sharing, R1achel!
This is also good if you dip the rim in honey & then dip in coconut! SO GOOD!
This is my favorite drink ever, i found them at Pussers in road town tortola. They are so good, i have trouble though finding coco lopez or any creamed coconut in montreal.