Hey Jude's Note:
This is a great summertime after-work dish. While your grill is going, slap some fresh sweet corn on for a quick side dish. Recipe is from the Chicago Tribune.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare grill or heat broiler on high.
- 2Place one large sheet of plastic wrap on flat countertop.
- 3Take a few drops of cold water and moisten surface of chicken.
- 4Season chicken breast generously with salt, pepper and paprika.
- 5Place one chicken breast in center of plastic wrap; cover with a second piece of wrap.
- 6Flatten meat with flat meat mallet, pounding chicken breast from center outward to an even 1/4-inch thickness.
- 7Repeat with remaining chicken breasts.
- 8Combine garlic and olive oil in a small bowl.
- 9Remove chicken from plastic.
- 10Rub surface of chicken with garlic oil mixture.
- 11Combine lemon juice and chives in a separate small bowl; season mixture with salt and pepper, set aside.
- 12Place chicken on grill or in broiler; cook until well seared, about 3 minutes.
- 13Turn and cook 2-3 minutes longer, depending on heat of grill.
- 14Remove chicken; spoon lemon juice and chive mixture over and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Paillard of chicken
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.7
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 77.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 27.6 g