Recipe by Miss Erin C.
I was trying to find a recipe to duplicate one of my favorite dishes at my favorite restaurant. This one came off the web and I had a little help finding, haven't tried it yet but will be doing so soon.
- 200 g sliced chicken breasts, , cut into bite sized chunks
- 100 g pineapple, cut into bite sized chunks
- 100 g zucchini, sliced thin
- 100 g carrots, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 medium onion, thin strips
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon garlic
Directions See How It's Made
- pour oil in a wok, add garlic and heat until it turns golden.
- Add chicken, stir until cooked through.
- Add the fish sauce, oyster sauce and sugar, stir constantly.
- Add tomato sauce, veggies and pineapple.
- Cook until veggies are al dente.
- Serve with Jasmine rice.