1/2 Photos of Pagach Quick and Easy
My son loves Pagach, so I whipped up this recipe for dinner last night. You can use whatever kind of cheese you like. I use the store bought premade mashed potatoes you find in the meat section of most supermarkets, so easy, so delish!!! Also, my husband suggested topping it with some crispy fried bacon!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2Fry onions in butter until soft.
- 3Spread a thin layer of soft butter on pizza crust or drizzle with a little olive oil. (this is optional).
- 4Place the 8 slices of Cooper cheese on the pizza crust.
- 5Heat mashed potatoes and add the fried onions, 1 cup of the shredded sharp cheese, the sour cream and salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Spread mashed potato mixture on top of pizza crust.
- 7Top with the rest of the cheese and sprinkle with paprika.
- 8Bake for approx 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- 9Place under broiler to brown top.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pagach Quick and Easy
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.5
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 50.2 mg
- Sodium 361.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cooper sharp cheese