A classic Spanish dish. The basic ingredients are olive oil, saffron and rice. This is a seafood version with garlic and saffron. Posted for ZWT 2007.
- In a pan put the half olive oil and the add the onion and garlic.
- Stir for 3 minutes and then add the peppers and the tomato paste.
- Stir for 2-3 minutes more.
- Add the squids, the rice, the saffron , salt and pepper.
- After 2-3 minutes add the warm water.
- Add the rest of the olive oil.
- When the water is absorbed add the shrimps and the mussels.
- Continue cooking stirring occasionally for 10 minutes more.
- Serve and enjoy!