Recipe by Lani D
yummy, low cal but perfect Carbs for refueling and recoving after working out, or just after a long day. SAY YES TO CARBS!
- 220 g thin egg noodles
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 4 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup green beans, chopped
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 1⁄8 cup vegetable broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare noodles as per directions on packet. Drain and set aside.
- Heat a large non stick frying pan over a high heat, spray lightly with extra virgin olive oil spray.
- Add spring onions and stir fry for 1 minute. Add beaten eggs to pan and swirl to coat the base and cook for 2 minutes or untill set. Remove omlelette from pan, roll up and set aside.
- Add broth to pan and add the green pepper, carrot, broccoli and beans to pan and stir fry for 2 minutes. Add noodles, the soy and chilli sauces and stir fry for a further 3 minutes or untill heated through. Chopp the egg roll, add to the noodle mixture and toss.
- Serve immediately.