Prep 30 mins
Cook 6 mins
This is very similar to one Tomoko and I ate in a local Thai restaurant recently. It was so good.
- 250 g stick rice noodles
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 chicken breast fillets, finely sliced
- 500 g green shrimp, peeled,deveined
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced diagonally
- 2 small red chilies, finely chopped
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup bean sprouts, tails removed
- 1⁄4 cup roasted peanuts, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh coriander leaves
- lime wedge, to serve
- Place the noodles in a bowl and cover with hot water;allow to stand until just tender, drain and rinse under cold water, drain.
- Combine lemon juice fish sauce and sugar in a jug, whisking to combine.
- Heat a wok over high heat, add the oil swirling to coat.
- Add the chicken, stir fry for 2 minutes, add the prawns, onions and chillies.
- Stir fry for 2-3 minutes or until the prawns have turned pink.
- Add the noodles and stir fry for another 2 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice mixture to wok, toss to combine.
- Slowly pour the eggs over noodles.
- Stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add the sprouts and toss well.
- Spoon onto plates, sprinkle with the peanuts and coriander and serve with the lime wedges.