Recipe by vegan_recipe_explorer
I got this recipe from a vegan cookbook (I can't remember which one). Again, just looking for the nutritional information.
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup (organic)
- 2 tablespoons evaporated cane juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
Noodles and Stir Fry Ingredients
- 12 ounces Asian noodles
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 stalk lemongrass (thirds and bruised)
- 4 -6 scallions (thinly sliced)
- 1 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes (or more to taste)
- 1 cup fresh bean sprout
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup cilantro
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup peanuts (chopped)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sauce ingredients in small bowl and set aside.
- Cook noodles until al dente. Drain.
- Heat oil in wok. Add garlic, saute, then add broccoli, lemongrass, and whites of scallions.
- Add a bit of water and raise to medium heat. Cover and steam 3-4 min., until broccoli is tender-crisp.
- Add noodles, sauce, and greens of scallions. Stir gently. Stir in red pepper flakes (to taste), cilantro, and peanuts. Serve.