Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is just my version on Pad Thai based off of ideas from several recipes.
- 1⁄2 lb cooked small shrimp
- 1 lb rice noodles
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 4 ounces peanut sauce (Pad Thai sauce)
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons catsup
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 cup green onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil (other oil is fine)
- 1 lime (optional)
- cilantro (optional)
- Pour boiling water over rice noodles and let sit for 15 minutes.
- In a large skillet or wok, heat oil and saute garlic, onions, and bean sprouts.
- Mix peanut sauce, peanut butter, katsup, and soy sauce.
- Add shrimp and drained noodles to wok mixing in the sauce.
- If desired, squeeze on fresh lime juice and serve with cilantro.