Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another find from Kraft Original recipe calls for Light Peanut Spread made by Kraft but I was unable to list this in the ingredients, so I subsituted for Peanut Butter
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 bunch Broccolini, trimmed
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 1⁄3 cup smooth reduced-calorie peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 cup cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 400 g fresh rice noodles, refreshed in boiling water for 1 minute
- Heat oil in a non-stick wok or frying pan over high heat. Cook onion and garlic until onion is tender. Add broccolini and capsicum, stir-fry until just tender.
- Add chicken stock, peanut spread, sweet chilli sauce and soy sauce. Stir for 1 minute or until vegetables are coated.
- Add cabbage and bean shoots and cook until just wilted.
- Toss through noodles until heated through. Serve immediately.