Recipe by ChefDebs
The owners of our favorite Thai restaurant decided to return to Bangkok, Before she left she very kindly shared her recipes with me.
- 1 (8 ounce) package rice noodles
- 1 egg, hard boiled, chopped
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup bean sprouts
- 2 tablespoons unsalted dry roasted peanuts, chopped fine
- 1 chicken breast, cooked, sliced finely
- 4 shrimp, peeled & cooked
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak the rice sticks in cold water for 2 hours Drain.
- Put some oil in a wok and add rice sticks, vinegar, fish sauce, sugar, paprika and water and stir fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken,bean sprouts and shrimp and stir fry for a further 3 minutes.
- Put on a serving plate and garnish with the chopped peanuts.