Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a quick and easy stir-fry that tastes great.
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 350 g filet of beef, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 400 g fresh rice noodles
- 3 tablespoons ketjap manis (thick soy sauce)
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 bunch chinese broccoli, roughly chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- lemon wedge, to serve
- Heat 1 tablespoon of peanut oil in a wok.
- Add eggs and swirl to coat the bottom of the wok.
- Cook for 30 seconds and then gently roll up.
- Remove from heat and when cool enough, slice.
- Heat remaining oil in the wok.
- Add beef and stir-fry until browned.
- Add garlic and cook for a further 30 seconds.
- Add noodles, fish sauce, oyster sauce and gai laarn.
- Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until noodles are soft and gai laarn is cooked but crisp.
- Return eggs to the wok and season with white pepper.
- Serve garnished with lemon wedges.