Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
my favorite dish!!
- 14 ounces dried rice noodles, soaked in water for 40 minutes
- 1⁄2 lb pork, thinly sliced or 1⁄2 lb chicken or 1⁄2 lb beef or 1⁄2 lb shrimp
- 6 tablespoons cooking oil
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 cups chinese broccoli or 3 cups regular broccoli
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon sweet soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- To prepare noodles, soak in room temperature water to soften for 20 to 40 minutes.
- Heat 4 tblsp cooking oil in a wok over medium heat until hot.
- Add garlic, followed by pork, and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the noodles and stir fry another 2-3 minutes until brown and soft.
- Add the vegetables and stir fry to combine.
- Then add the sauce ingredients and stir fry to combine.
- Move the stir-fry mixture to one side of the wok and add the remaining oil. Add the beaten egg and fry for one minute and then combine with the rest of the noodle mixture.
- Stir fry to combine and serve.
Love this dish! Easy and tasty!
I have made this a couple times because my kids love it. This time I used rice flakes from the asian market and bulkogi pork. It was very good but a little salty with all the soy sauce. Next time will use more low sodium and fish sauce. I found you need to add some sauce when you stir fry the noodles or they just stick and fall apart.
So easy, so tasty! I used rice flakes - big squares of rice pasta - which is how we've had it in restaurants. Also used shrimp in place of the pork. Wonderful recipe!