1/1 Photo of Pad See-Ew
Stacie Lora's Note:
my favorite dish!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 14 ounces dried rice noodles, soaked in water for 40 minutes
- 1/2 lb pork, thinly sliced or 1/2 lb chicken or 1/2 lb beef or 1/2 lb shrimp
- 6 tablespoons cooking oil
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 cups chinese broccoli or 3 cups regular broccoli
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1To prepare noodles, soak in room temperature water to soften for 20 to 40 minutes.
- 2Heat 4 tblsp cooking oil in a wok over medium heat until hot.
- 3Add garlic, followed by pork, and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- 4Add the noodles and stir fry another 2-3 minutes until brown and soft.
- 5Add the vegetables and stir fry to combine.
- 6Then add the sauce ingredients and stir fry to combine.
- 7Move the stir-fry mixture to one side of the wok and add the remaining oil. Add the beaten egg and fry for one minute and then combine with the rest of the noodle mixture.
- 8Stir fry to combine and serve.
Browse Our Top Thai Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pad See-Ew
Serving Size: 1 (432 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1557.4
- Calories from Fat 562
- Total Fat 62.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 467.2 mg
- Sodium 2355.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 186.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 57.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet soy sauce