my favorite dish!!
Make and share this Pad See-Ew recipe from Food.com.
- 14 ounces dried rice noodles, soaked in water for 40 minutes
- 1⁄2 lb pork, thinly sliced or 1⁄2 lb chicken or 1⁄2 lb beef or 1⁄2 lb shrimp
- 6 tablespoons cooking oil
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 cups chinese broccoli or 3 cups regular broccoli
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon sweet soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- To prepare noodles, soak in room temperature water to soften for 20 to 40 minutes.
- Heat 4 tblsp cooking oil in a wok over medium heat until hot.
- Add garlic, followed by pork, and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the noodles and stir fry another 2-3 minutes until brown and soft.
- Add the vegetables and stir fry to combine.
- Then add the sauce ingredients and stir fry to combine.
- Move the stir-fry mixture to one side of the wok and add the remaining oil. Add the beaten egg and fry for one minute and then combine with the rest of the noodle mixture.
- Stir fry to combine and serve.