Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Originally from Delightful Thai Cooking
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- 3 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 small chopped red onion
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 1 cup diagonally sliced green beans
- 1⁄2 cup green cabbage, cut into 2 cm squares
- 1 cup thinly sliced zucchini
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 fresh red cayenne pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- Heat wok; add oil.
- Stir-fry the ginger, garlic, and onion until soft.
- Add the carrots and green beans and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the cabbage, zucchini, salt, sugar, soy sauce, fish sauce, lime juice, and cayenne.
- Stir-fry for another 2 minutes until all the vegetables are tender crisp.