Paco’s Fish Tacos in Lettuce Wraps
- Heat a grill pan or nonstick skillet over high heat.
- Spray the pan with cooking spray; place fish on the grill pan; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cook fish 5 minutes on each side or until opaque; transfer to a serving plate.
- Arrange the lettuce leaves on a platter.
- Place the jalapeno in a food processor along with the cilantro, mint, mustard, and vinegar; turn the processor on and stream in the olive oil; season this sauce with salt and pepper.
- Break the fish into chunks and squeeze lime juice over fish; add a few dashes of hot sauce.
- Pile the fish in lettuce leaves and top each “taco” with the jalapeno cilantro sauce and chopped red onions; wrap up and eat.