From Reynolds Wrap, I've been making these for years and they always turn out! You can easily change the spices to suit your tastes! I've always made them on the grill, but directions are provided for the oven as well.
- Preheat oven to 450* or preheat grill to medium high. Spray foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Center sliced onions on sheet of heavy duty aluminum foil. Layer potatoes evenly on top of onion. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with seasonings.
- Bring up sides of foil and double fold. Double fold ends to form one large packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside packet.
- BAKE 30-35 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven OR
- GRILL 15-20 minutes in covered grill.