Recipe by Breezytoo
From Reynolds Wrap, I've been making these for years and they always turn out! You can easily change the spices to suit your tastes! I've always made them on the grill, but directions are provided for the oven as well.
Top Review by lazyme
Great potatoes! I baked mine because of the weather and we really enjoyed them. I think that next time I make them I will replace the dill with Italian Seasoning. Thanks for sharing this easy keeper. Made for Best of 2012 Tag.
- 1 sheet aluminum foil (18X24 heavy duty)
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 4 medium red potatoes, cut in bite size pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon season salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450* or preheat grill to medium high. Spray foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Center sliced onions on sheet of heavy duty aluminum foil. Layer potatoes evenly on top of onion. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with seasonings.
- Bring up sides of foil and double fold. Double fold ends to form one large packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside packet.
- BAKE 30-35 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven OR
- GRILL 15-20 minutes in covered grill.