Recipe by Sondra Beth
This sauce is a wonderful complement to grilled tuna. Note: Marinate tuna steaks in a mixture of soy sauce and balsamic vinegar, covered in the refrigerator, for about 2 hours. The sauce can be made up to 5 days in advance.
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise, preferably Best Foods
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lime juice (about 1/2 of a lime)
- 6 tablespoons authentic wasabi paste
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk the mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, lime juice, salt and pepper in a medium-glass or stainless steel bowl for 1 minute, or until smooth and well blended.
- Add the wasabi paste and whisk vigorously for 1 minute, until combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.