Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments, chilled and drained
- 1 mango, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium avocado, peeled, pitted and cubed
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons ginger flavored soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon stir-fry sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons minced red onions
- 2 tablespoons minced cilantro
- In large bowl, toss together mandarin oranges, mangoes, avocado, cucumber and bell pepper with lime juice.
- Combine remaining ingredients for dressing small bowl; blend well and toss gently with mandarin orange mixture.
- Stir in cilantro and serve immediately.