Recipe by Potagekempcc
A light Summer Salad. Japanese Cucumber and Daikon Radishs add a fresh crunch to the salad.
- 2 heads red-leaf lettuce (Leaves Pat Dry)
- 1 cup kalamata olive (Pitted, sliced)
- 4 tablespoons flat leaf parsley (Chopped)
- 3 japanese cucumbers (Seeds removed, Sliced Thin)
- 4 cups daikon radishes (Sliced Thin)
- 2 anaheim chilies (Fine Diced)
- 1 (14 ounce) can hearts of palm (Sliced )
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3⁄4 cup lemon yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Chill lettuce leaves and salad plates for 15 minutes.
- Place olives, parsley, cucumbers, radishes ,chilles, hearts of palm, salt, pepper in a bowl and toss the salad.
- In a small bowl combine lemon yogurt, lemon zest, lime juice and cayenne pepper. Whisk dressing until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Fold dressing into salad, cover with plastic and chill for 15 minutes.
- Assemble the salad.
- Place Red-Leaf lettuce leaves on chilled salad plates and add salad.
- Garnish salads with fresh chopped parsley and sliced Kamata olive.